Morson Projects Italia, company of engineering services Morson Group off-load, works in avionics, aeronautics and aerospace sectors, nationally and internationally.
Despite a growth in technical activities, we want to get in touch with profiles that have gained solid experience in the aeronautical, avionics and/or aerospace.
We are currently looking for:
Activities: the resources will deal with the role of Instructor in classroom and in hangar for mechanical/power plant systems courses with the following tasks:
§ as Subject Experts: preparation of classroom training material and customized course syllabi for customer requirements;
§ Delivery of training (also in English) at facilities in Italy and customer locations world-wide;
§ Attend vendor equipment training courses or other specific courses.
Requirements: The ideal resource:
- has a degree in aeronautical engineering or similar;
- has at least 7 years’ experience in aeronautics (helicopter is a plus) as maintenance supervisor/certyfing staff or other tasks that lead to knowledge of the machine's systems;
- has carried out training activities;
- is certified AML B1.3/B.2 (Part 66 is a plus);
- has good knowledge of the English language.