7 months ago
SUMMARY: Give direction to grooming agents and performs aircraft cabin cleaning duties and lavatory dumps for airline ramp customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures a safe work environment by following all ATS rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
· Performs all duties of a grooming agent.
· Gives direction to grooming agents performing grooming duties by assigning tasks to employees.
· Serves as first line of supervision for grooming agents.
· Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
· Knows company policies in order to interpret manuals and relate the interpretations to subordinates.
· Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
· Issue Commendations and Safety Citations as needed.
· Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
· Other duties and requirements as necessary.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Previous supervisor experience preferred.
· Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer