2 months ago
At G4 Complete Entertainment (G4CE), we are working at becoming the premier Family Entertainment Center (FEC) in the nation. We know that the only way we are going to get there is by getting the right people in the game. If you love having fun and creating opportunities for other to have fun, the Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator at G4CE is for you! Are you looking for an exciting new challenge where you will have the opportunity to blaze a new path while working with guests and having fun all day?
The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing details with the G4CE Marketing, Branding and Social Media Manager including event-related marketing, institutional marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing and email marketing. This role will also have independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on venue revenue generating events and audience development.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Other: Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
Years of Experience: Two (2) or more years of experience in graphic design, marketing and social media. Candidate must have graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere.
* Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self- starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator. Successful experience with email marketing campaigns is a plus.
* Must have strong command of the Creative Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Must possess a mindset of continual improvement, analyzing operational performance to identify opportunities to improve and enhance G4CE.
* Entrepreneurial attitude with ability to change course quickly and willingness to work in a fast growth, fast-paced environment.
* Internal and external customer service focus.
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
* Ability to problem solve and use good judgement.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Professional appearance and standards at all times.
* Respect for people (guests, vendors and team members).
* Positive, motivating attitude ensuring a productive environment.
* Travel may be required.
* Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design and participate in interdepartmental communications as appropriate.
* Assists in activation of the marketing/sales operations with organizational strategic priorities in a timely and professional manner; adjusts to short term realities while insuring long-term goals and objectives are met.
* Assists in development of timely reports and updates on results and activities.
* Proposes, confirms and stays within approved budgets for marketing activities.
* Understands and supports the annual institutional marketing plan and implementation, and provides support for the annual sales plan.
* Participates to ensure institutional and non-profit mission marketing objectives are met and integrated via shows, partners, residents, and activities.
* Represents the organization with management approval, and takes an appropriate leadership role when the opportunity presents itself.
* Works with the Marketing Manager to coordinate assignments, determine expectations, promote timeliness, and participate in staff meetings.
* Coordinate activity with team, keep team focused on revenue and encourage a solid working relationship between members.
* Coordinate with the local merchants and their Guest Experience Managers to implement company-wide and local marketing initiatives.
* Provides support for concert/show, theater services, sales, development, educational and/or institutional activities and projects as needed at the direction of the Marketing Manager.
* Work on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programs as needed at the direction of the Marketing Manager.
* Assists in the collaboration and work provided by outside vendors, media outlets and marketing alliances.
* Assists in the coordination with resident companies and their marketing/social media endeavors.
* Assist in protecting the integrity of G4CE brand and all uses. Communicate branding guidelines to promoters and residents.
* Responsible for creative design and having a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere.
* Manage and maintain the G4CE’s social media messaging with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall G4CE branding.
* Work directly with Marketing Manager to prepare a social media plan, timelines and priorities for individual events/performances as well as those with and institutional focus.
* Take independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on venue revenue generating events.
* Build a creative, dynamic, consistent, and interesting social media voice.
* Maximize events, press, promotions and executive outreach in the social media platforms.
* Develop and implement social media platforms that speak to the family communities experience. Platforms to include twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, Flickr, etc.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Mate to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Licenses & Certifications