8 months ago
This position will be based in Madrid. Reporting to the Head Standardization Participation, FDS Operations, the Global Default Insurance (GDI) Manager is responsible for leading, developing and managing the Global Default Insurance Programme.
* Responsible for managing the Global Default Insurance Master Agreement (indemnity, coverage, claims, etc..)
* Ensure that all IATA's obligations under the Global Default Insurance Programme are aligned with the Master Agreement
* Prepare proposals and reports for the Passenger Agency Conference and governance forum in any matter related to the Global Default Insurance Programme
* Responsible for liaising with the Global Default Insurance provider in relation to performance issues
* In conjunction with Operations Change Management team and Global Delivery Center operational personnel, streamline the Global Default Insurance process implementation.
* In coordination with Global Delivery Centers operational personnel and Head, Standardization e-invoicing, ensure that the Global Default Insurance Programme chapter of the SOP is properly up to date and communicated to the Global Delivery Centers.
* Produces periodical KPI and individual performance reports with the objective of monitoring, improving and evaluating the Global Default Insurance Programme.
* Support the Global Delivery Centers and Local Offices in matters related to the Global Default Insurance Programme.
* Maintain updated information in the IATA Website, Intranet and Extranet related to Default Insurance Programme
* Creates and sustain a workplace culture consistent with the organizations mission, vision, values, and guiding principles.
Qualifications and Skills
University degree in business administration or any relevant discipline, advance studies would be an asset;
Sound knowledge of the FDS operations, preferably in the area of risk management. Knowledge of the Insurer sector an asset.
People and Team oriented;
Demonstrate organizational skills, leadership and personal integrity;
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work internationally and cross-culturally;
Ability to think “out of the box” and challenge the current way of working in order to drive for continuous process improvement;
Fluency in spoken and written English; knowledge of other languages an asset.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.