5 months ago
Geospatial Intelligence Systems Engineer (SME
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Seeking highly qualified Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Principle-Specialist-Systems Engineer (Subject Matter Expert) (SME) to support intelligence training and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Systems engineer will possess the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to:
* Provide USMC Geospatial analytical/operational insight and experience as a resident SME for the Rapid Technology and Innovation (RTI) Branch.
* Liaises with the USMC GEOINT Community of Practice (CoP) in order to identify capability gaps and rapid technology insertion opportunities.
* Stays abreast of Intelligence gaps (both functional and technical), advances in technologies, and identifies opportunities for rapid technology development.
* Supports End-User Engagement events, facilitates capability enhancement discussions, and testing events.
* Liaises with the greater Intelligence Community (IC), to include, but not limited to the National Geospatial Agency (NGA), in order to identify capability transition opportunities, navigating partnerships, requirements development, potential funding streams, and transition processes.
* Work with Industry partners and Systems Engineers to provide advice on the implementation of requirements to enhance the current GEOINT capability sets.
* Provide assessments and support on matters relating to training of Geospatial professionals.
* Facilitate and coordinate integration of Marine Corps Intelligence systems into national intelligence networks.
· All applicants must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to hold a security clearance
· Possess an active SSBI clearance at the TS/SCI clearance level
Education and Experience:
Candidates will be expected to have a minimum of the following education:
* Master of Science degree in Management (Specialization in Acquisition and Contract Management) preferred. In lieu of MS possess Bachelors of Science with at least 6 yrs. experience, specializing in Training, Education, English, Psychology or relevant technical field is required.
* Have previous experience working in MCIA community performing project management and interacting with MCIA leaders to forge project requirements and perform reporting statuses
* Formal training/instructor experience and Master Instructor or Service equivalent instructor certification as a Formal School Instructor is preferred.
Job Location: This is a full time position located at Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) Quantico, VA
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Systems Engineering