4 months ago
Corporate Safety & Security
General Manager Corporate Safety & Security
ISB - Corporate HQT
Number Of Openings:
Qualification & Knowledge:
- Broad aviation / technical education background. College or advanced degree related to aviation safety and/or management
- Exceptional knowledge of CARs, PCAA Air Navigation Orders and Air Safety Circulars, ICAO Annexes and National Civil Aviation Security Program
- Knowledge of airline flight operations procedures and activities.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with an airline, with at least two years in two or more of the following areas desirable: Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Safety, Security, or Emergency Response.
- Experience as a crew member.
Position Qualification Requirements include:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with significant exp in creating & delivering written proposals & public presentations
- Ability to communicate at all levels with good presentation & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Computer skills & proficiency with Operating Systems & MS Office Suite.
- Organizational ability
- Capable of working alone
- Familiarization with auditing protocols & accreditation programs
- A passionate commitment to promotion of safety
- Ability to travel
Age (Min): 40
Age (Max): 50