5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring General Aircraft Repair Technicians in Fort Walton Beach, Florida!
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience in aircraft technical writing and publications, extensive experience with Microsoft Office and a FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred but not required.
* Aircraft Technical Writing and Operation of these areas shall be in accordance with company and FAA standards
* Maintains a high degree of independence in enforcement and promotion of Quality Control programs relating to aircraft records.
* Insures effective coordination and communication with other sections and departments.
* Provides requested manuals or copies of documents to the FAA in response to any questions, which may arise concerning the company’s maintenance program.
* Incorporate approved revision requests into the applicable maintenance publications. Ensure that these revisions are completed in a timely basis.
* Create new maintenance publications as directed by the Quality Control Department, using the appropriate FAA regulations and/or manufacturers data as a reference
* Maintain files of all revised data.
* Will produce, distribute and track all revised publications
* Will work collaboratively with the Engineering Department for the inclusion of ICA’S (Inspection for Continued Airworthiness) into supplemental manuals
* When times permits at the discretion of the Director of Quality Control will work in Airframe and Powerplant Inspection / records capacity
* Performs other duties assigned by the Quality Department
* Must be a US Citizen
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.