Full Group 3 - B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Exciting PERMANENT Full Group 3 - B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer position based in Hampshire.
Due to an exciting period of growth, our client, a successful MRO organisation, we are currently seeking a Full Group 3 - B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
About the Company
Our Client are seeking a permanent B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer with a Full Group 3 Type Rating to support their base maintenance requirements in Hampshire
In addition to maintaining and repairing narrow bodied aircraft, they also operate a bay dedicated to light aircraft and helicopters, where this role will be based, along with travel to customer sites as required.
Successful applicants will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* An unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
* A B2 License, in addition to a B1 License, would also be a significant advantage
* Full Group 3 Type Rating (All metal piston (single & twins) fixed wing less than 5700kg) and able to prove recency
* Other type ratings including helicopters (i.e. EC135) will be a significant advantage but courses may be offered for the right candidate.
* Demonstrable experience on PA31's or similar.
* Excellent team player and communicator
* Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required.
* Automatic right to work in the UK.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.