Plans, directs, coordinates and manages all activities of Jet-Fuel to provide the recommendations on business strategies, medium and long term plans, and ways to achieve the organization’s vision, mission and strategic objectives of maximizing profits and creating value for ASM.
Accountable for the effective management and functioning of Fuel services worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Understand the requirements of the business and provide relevant input in developing the services.
· Ability to determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs and identifying strategic growth and expansion opportunities in Fuel and to ascertain the pricing for the same.
· Must possess strong knowledge in Fuel Tender and Platts, also about the major operators in the market.
· Ability to develop new business opportunities with respect to Fuel services worldwide, with no limitation to demography.
· Evaluate trends in market conditions using information from various sources including market intelligence, political / economic trends and drive profitability.
· Evaluate the resources of the business and analyze the scope for development to develop organization and efficiency in the system.
· Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily adapt to future business scenarios.
· Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
· Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
· Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company's business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
· Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
· Identify and propose new business ideas so as to promote and improve fuel services in different regions.
· Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
· Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the aviation field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
· Prepare accurate monthly and quarterly performance reports to Management
· Ensures that weekly briefing is carried out to the Managing Director on the updates with clients and competitors.
· Ability to handle new projects as assigned by the Management.