3 months ago
Front End Software Engineer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Santa Clara, CA US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking passionate Web Development Engineers who are interested and passionate in developing new products and components using modern technologies. On Team Bodhi, you will play an integral role in defining the architecture for new components, while also suggesting ways to improve the application and overall UI/UX. You will also work closely with other on-site engineers developing front-end applications and back-end microservices, all dedicated to creating the best product and user experience possible.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Day-to-day expectations include solving challenging, but rewarding technical problems, meeting program objectives within the agile development cycle, suggesting ways to improve UX/UI and the software baseline, and introducing new ways to meet mission needs.
* Working on new technologies, striving to stay customer-focused and thriving on challenges to build new UI applications.
* Contributing to a positive and upbeat team atmosphere.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* A minimum of 2 years of overall software development experience, with interest or experience on web applications.
* Experience using REST-based web services.
* Experience as a member of a development team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications.
* Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces.
* Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSockets.
* Familiarity with emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development.
* Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS Experience with Git
What We Can Offer You:
* CACI Named a Top Workplace in Colorado by The Denver Post
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.