3 months ago
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. The company supports the world’s aircraft manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
Accountable for an operation within a Division to achieve results identified by the Corporations WIN Strategy and Division/Business unit Strategy Deployment goals. Leads a team of empowered employees to continuously meet and exceed customer expectations. Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Provides leadership for the Fort Worth facility and operation employees. Coordinates cross-functional activities that may include any or all of the following: Inventory Control and Production. Interacts with current and prospective customers.
- To profitably grow the business and achieve Business Unit, Division and Corporate goals monthly, quarterly and annually. - Establishes and maintains premier customer service.
- Leads strategy deployment for the operation concentrating on Lean Initiatives and Sales growth. Leads Manufacturing Engineering functions to ensure operational efficiency and economy.
- Accountable for driving Lean Initiatives throughout the operation to ensure they are fully embraced and implemented.
- Ensures the operation has adequate inventory, production control scheduling, shipping/receiving logistics.
- Develops a budget plan and manages operation within budget constraints.
- Maintains familiarity with competitive environment within geographical area of responsibility.
- Represents the operation at the Business Unit and Division levels.
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development. Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or business discipline is required; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of five years experience in Manufacturing, Sales Engineering or Administration. Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving / resolution skills and a team focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management, customers, and employees.
The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
(03/08/2004) (C/O July 2015)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)