Our client is a very successful short haul airline provider, based in Luton. They fly over 70 million passengers throughout Europe annually and are still growing! With this continued growth, they are now seeking a number of Flight Schedule Planners to start as soon as possible to support the planning and securing of aircraft take-off and landing slots.
- The production and communication of flight schedules, based on operational requirements.
- Occasional variations to the schedule due to ad-hoc events.
- Application for and upkeep of Route Licenses
- Procure the airport take-off and landing slots for the airline network.
- Look to acquire improved slot timings.
- Monitor competitor activity.
Ideal candidate's profile:
- A graduate with at least 3 years' airline industry experience in flight or crew scheduling
- Experience of seasonal scheduling in a large airline operating numerous routes
- Knowledge of IATA airport codes and SSIM chapter 6
- An understanding of IATA Worldwide slot guidelines.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- You should be a skilled negotiator, analytical with a keen eye for detail
- You should be flexible, to be able to deal with seasonal peaks in workloads and open to occasional overseas travel.
- Understanding of airline IT systems such as AIMS, ERes.
- Job type: Permanent, full-time, Monday to Friday
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Additional airline benefits
- Full job description available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.