Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in aviation safety and quality positions preferably as a Lead Auditor.
· Mandatory Pilot and Flight Operations Quality Assurance experience
· Lead Auditor Certificate and certificates in Flight Data Monitoring and Safety Management System
· Knowledge in Flight Data Monitoring program implementation and data analysis
· Experience in auditing, human factors, risk assessment, accident and incident investigation and other safety related processes
· Comprehensive knowledge in aviation safety practices and procedures/safety regulations issued by UAE GCAA, CAA, ICAO, EASA, FAA, etc.