2 months ago
Flight Operations Office Manager
The Flight Operations Office Manager assists the Head of Flight Operations in his day-to-day organisational tasks and is actively involved in the organisational management of Flight Operations.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
1. Key result area: Project Management
* Establishes overall coordination and steering of special events and projects within the Flight Operations environment respecting given deadlines and budget.
* Assists the Head of Flight Operations in IOSA, BCAA and CARA audits.
* Establishes the flight Operations operational risk assessments: prepares the ORA initiation documents, participates in hazard sessions and coordinates the implementation of mitigations and controls
2. Key result area: Process management
* Assists in the implementation process of recommendations formulated by the Flight Safety Department.
* Prepares and files operational approvals towards local and international Civil Aviation Authorities.
3. Key Result Area: Procedures and coordination
* Internal coordination and follow up of implementation of agreed actions in relation to decisions taken in department
* Follow- up of the corrective active reports and recommendations issued by the Safety Department.
* Editor of the Flight Ops Internal procedures manual (IPM)
* Manages the flight Ops Working procedures database
* Coordinates and follows up the approval process prior opening of new charter or scheduled destinations
* ECC coordinator within Flight Operations
* support the fleet and technical pilots in the phase-in process of new aircraft
* Bachelor degree or equal through experience
* Technical experience in an airline Flight Operations environment is an asset
* Knowledge of Project, Program and Process Management
* Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
* A thorough knowledge of the aircraft systems and corresponding procedures
* Computer literate; good knowledge of Word, Excel
* Task and detail oriented
* Stress resistant
* Ability to interact and communicate well with team members
* Self- motivated, pro-active and highly organized.