8 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Flight Operations Assistants to work for a valued client of ours in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Receive Flight Log Sheet
* Audit Flight Log Sheets for correct, readable entry of Flight Operation Information
* Ensure that copies of audited log sheets are distributed to Maintenance Control, Quality Assurance, the Log Page Binder, and the Individual Trip Folders
* Enter Log Sheet information into the system, the Crew Scheduling plotter, and the Excel Schedule
* Once Trip Folders are completed; make a copy of the cover sheet(s), remove Flight Plans and weather, file Flight Plans and Trip Folders in the appropriate file cabinet, send a copy of the cover sheet, a copy of the log page, and a copy of the charter quote to Accounting
* Answer all incoming phone calls, if necessary transfer call to appropriate party, record aircraft movement information, update flight information in MISA, and send movement messages to appropriate parties
* Update Manuals with Revisions as required on all Flight Operations Manuals
* Additional Duties as required by Manager of Flight Operations Support
* Associates degree required
* Bachelors in aviation or aviation related field desirable
* Must have good working knowledge of world geography, air cargo / aircraft ground operations
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!