Line Up Aviation are currently looking for both inexperienced as well as experienced Flight Instructors.
Our Client operate a large fleet of G1000, R and S Cessna 172 aircraft and Piper PA34 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
They provide their Flight Instructors with a clear and consistent career path as there is room to grow and progress to IRI & CRI positions. The opportunity also exists to progress to a First Officer / Training position within leading Airline after the successful completion of 2 years’ service. Role:
Flight Instructor Pay
: On Application Contract:
Ireland Main Responsibilities
- Flight, flight simulation and Ground tuition – Delivering instruction to students and completing the associated paperwork and record keeping.
- Monitoring student progress, carrying out student reviews, providing constructive feedback, making sure flying standards are adhered to and being available if an issue arises.
- Ensuring that training is conducted in accordance with the approved syllabi.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to Health & Safety and acting upon any safety information or instructions in relation to flight operations and regulations as advised by the IAA
- Ensuring that student welfare and discipline is monitored at all times.
- Having a cheerful, authoritative, skilful manner and leading by example in both dress and behaviour
- Maintaining full and accountable records
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and manuals and statutory regulations are being adhered to.
- Single Engine or Multi Engine Instructor Rating.
- CRI (A) IRI (A) is an advantage for more Senior positions
- ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
- EASA License
- EEA Passport and/or Employment Visa to work in Ireland
- Current Medical Certificate
- Knowledge of Aeronautical Legislation, rules (EU FEI / OPS / Sols etc.).
- Knowledge of EASA PART-ORA, ATO Manuals, ATPL theory subjects and practice is required along with knowledge of aircraft and the aviation industry
Line Up Aviation
- Strong problem-solving skills and works well under pressure
- Flexible approach with a student / customer-oriented outlook
- Ability to get on with and inspire young pilots, giving recognition for good work.
- Strong Communications skills with a natural ability to actively listen as well as speak and demonstrate clearly
- Highly organized and disciplined with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with efficient work methods required with analytical & problem solving skills a distinct advantage
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”