about 1 year ago
Flight Dispatcher reports to Sr. Manager Flight Operations – Ops Technical Services and is responsible for maintaining Operational Control and Flight Watch on all Company Flights
More specifically the Flight Dispatcher will
* Review and evaluate weather information, to determine and select the most economical route of flight.
* Prepare an Optimized Operational flight plan, factoring Notams, Tafors and Metars, for all flights within the schedule.
* Compute the amount of fuel required, using company and DGCA established guidelines
* Assist the pilot in command in an emergency situation by providing any assistance necessary to ensure safe completion of the flight.
* Liaison with A.T.C, Apron & other authorities for smooth functioning.
* Compute the RTOW for each flight, thus ensuring maximum Payload.
* Any other responsibility as assigned by the Manager
Experience: Min 0-3 yrs
Academic Qualification: 10+2 Maths and Physics, Graduate will be preferred (Science Graduate)
Professional Qualification: DGCA approved Dispatcher License