2 months ago
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
The Dispatcher plays a key role in flight watch and flight operations. He is responsible for the creation of flight plans and any subsequent adjustment to them when needed.
* Prepare flight plans based on various factors, including weather and fuel;
* Monitor flights and adjust flight plans as needed;
* Maintain communication with the flights;
* Execution of procedures in case of emergency.
* College diploma or equivalent;
* Experience in a Flight Dispatcher position;
* You must hold a valid flight dispatcher certificate;
* Fluency in French and English is essential;
* Good verbal communication skills;
* Detailed knowledge of MNPS, RVSM, ETOPS;
* FD-OPS and FD-MET exams passed;
* Must possess a valid passport;
* License in radiotelephony;
* Availability to work on variable schedules, especially weekends.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Flight operations
Business segment : Air transportation
Business unit : Air Transat
Job # : TS-19-151
End date of posting : 2019-07-21