Oaklands Global are working with a reputable Business Aviation client who specialise Private Charter and Aircraft Management with the recruitment a Flight Crew Training Manager
The main responsibility of the position will be to manage the Flight Crew Training Department team and ensure that the training bookings are correctly managed and delivered for simulator training, e-learning and the Group’s common ground training course.
In addition, for those AOCs subscribed to the fully managed service, ensure that all flight crew are trained in accordance with the requirements of the Operations Manual for each AOC and EASA Regulation on behalf of each Flight Crew Training Post Holder.
· Lead by example and champion the Group’s values and ethics.
· Embrace and promote the Group’s Safety Culture and processes.
· Ensure the Department’s compliance with GDPR regulations.
· Line management of the Flight Crew Training Department staff.
· Ensure that all Department processes and procedures are correctly documented and followed.
· Ensure that Department processes and procedures are optimised for efficiency through the adoption of best practice and continuous improvement.
· Maintain the highest level of Customer Service standards throughout the Department.
· Act as an escalation point for any customer service issues that require resolution beyond the capabilities of Department staff.
· Complete monthly management reports including Department KPIs, Group training activity and financial forecasts.
· Coordinate and manage all customer invoicing, working closely with Department and accounting staff.
· Assist with the compilation of Budgets, Business Plans and Business Cases.
· Maintain an up to date and sound knowledge of regulatory requirements for flight crew licensing.
· Assist in negotiations of contracts with external training providers.
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.