THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Fleet Support Avionics Engineer in our CAMO team, to be based at our offices in Uxbridge, close to Heathrow Airport. Focused on B747-400/-8 & B777 aircraft types, ideally the candidate will be a highly experienced avionics engineer, with experience in troubleshooting, modification programmes and reliability monitoring, CLA is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Up to date working knowledge and experience of EASA/CAA airworthiness regulations and CAMO requirements.
- Large aircraft maintenance and maintenance management (CAMO) experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Preferably B2 licenced with B747-400/-8 experience.
- Experience in assessing airworthiness data and in repair design.
- Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet.
- Depending on experience, this role could incorporate LAE or MCC engineer activities.
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA airworthiness requirements, including airworthiness directives, service information from an engineering and operational perspective.
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken.
- Investigating in-service defects, troubleshooting, and optimisation. Working with the CLA maintrol team, TCDS holders and MROs to ensure compliance and improve aircraft and operational performance.
- Drafting work instructions, engineering orders and working with TCDS holders and Part 21 providers to develop modifications.
Review of in service data and monitoring reliability programme.
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes.
- Experience with Maintenance Management software.
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX).
- Modification projects, including working with OEMs review of tenders and on-site inspections and liaison with service providers.
- System upgrades.