about 1 month ago
Fixed Wing Pilot - Amarillo
Job Locations : US-TX-Amarillo
Posted Date : 1 month ago(1/16/2019 3:24 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID : 2019-7426
# of Openings : 1
Job Families (Portal Searching) : Fixed Wing
* Single pilot in command IFR
* Operating King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft
* Some with advanced Avionics (G1000)
* Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety International
* Competitive Pay
* Robust Benefit Plan (Including 3 Options for Health, Dental, Vision and a Wellness Program)
* 401K - Company Match
* Off Duty Pilot Apartment (at most bases)
* Schedule - 7 Days on/7 Days off
EagleMed is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The pilot in command of an aircraft is at all times directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft. Prior to flight, each pilot in command is responsible for familiarizing himself with all available information concerning that flight, including aircraft status as well as flight information.
* A minimum of 2000hrs of flight time with 1000 hours PIC airplane, including at least 500hrs of multi-engine, 500 cross-country flying, 100hrs of night flight time, and 100hrs of actual or simulated instrument time, at least 75hrs of which were in actual flight.