5 months ago
Department - Commercial
Key Result Areas -
Layout Planning and Fit-out control:
- Optimize space inefficiencies devise optimum mix in retail i.e. strike a balance between customer need for convenience/comfort and organizational need for revenues
- Keep ready all terminal areas and in that commercial areas for various purposes including Duty Free Shopping, Airline Office & Counter spaces, Land, Advertising, F&B, Retail, Business Centre, Hotel & Car Reservations etc to present to various intermediaries including BCAS and Security Officials for permissions as per strict timelines enforced.
- Designing, Planning and executing the zoning of retail areas on the basis of the relevance of the merchandise category/format or service and marketing mix.
- Keep abreast of latest retail and F&B design trends and developments
- New development Evaluate designs submitted by Concessionaires against prevalent trends and maximize revenues as well as visual delight.
- Ensure visibility, accessibility (traffic flow) & point of aesthetic purposes as well as from Customer Experience as per passenger flow in the terminals
- Work very closely and facilitate the concessionaires in designing and executing their upcoming outlets and provide design guidelines as per airport norms.
Any Graduate / Architech / Diploma in Interior Designing
Minimum Experience: 3-4 years preferably in retail sector
Technical / Functional Knowledge: Should be well versed with software packages like AutoCAD, 3D Max, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator etc.
Interested individuals share your updated CV asap.
***Only Mumbai based candidates to apply.
- Having strong decision making skills
- Industry Preference – Retail Background
Please do not submit your profile if you have applied at GVK CSIA in the last 6 Month.