TAA Recruitment are pleased to support a small airfield to recruit a FISO Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing information useful for the effective, safe and efficient conduct of flights using the Aerodrome and the associated air traffic zone, by providing a comprehensive Flight Information Service in accordance with current CAA legislation and the Aerodrome’s Safety Management System, policies and practices
Further Attributes Required:-
• You must have a Flight Information Services Officer licence already in place and hold a valid medical certificate.
• You will be passionate about aviation, be able to work under pressure with the ability to work in a small team.
• Have good interpersonal and communication skills to enable effective liaison with Aerodrome users, outside agencies and the RFFS.
• You will be proficient in MS Office packages and ideally have experience of working in a safety critical environment.
• Ideal candidates should have previous experience working as a Flight Information Service Officer.
• Experience within Air Traffic Control at a UK CAA Licensed aerodrome would be an advantage.
If you would like further information on this role then please contact Michelle