3 months ago
AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of ten Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago and Los Angeles.
For the Flight Operations department AeroLogic is looking for:
First Officer (m/f)
- Crew -
* Industry standard duties as First Officer during long range line operation.
* ATPL, MPL (unrestricted) or CPL/IR (frozen ATPL) issued by an EASA member state or another authority accepted by the LBA including a valid and current MPA type rating on an aircraft with a max. take off mass of 10.000kg or more and valid and current instrument rating.
* A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority.
* Min. 500 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with experience on glass Cockpit aircraft > 10 t.
* Must have the right to work and live in the European Union.
* Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English.
Boeing B777 Type Rating
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
Working time: Full-time
Home base: Leipzig/Halle Airport (LEJ/EDDP)