Our client based in Durham is recruiting for First Officers. Flying the Falcon 20, you will be supporting our current contract with the MOD and NATO providing operational readiness training. This offers an exciting, unique and challenging operating environment working alongside international defence organisations and governments.
To be successful in this role you should be a confident and competent officer with a creative approach and the ability to work effectively as part of a small team. This business is evolving rapidly so you will also need to be self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing priorities.
The position will be based at Durham Tees Valley Airport
with occasional travel expected for detachments. As a First Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
As a First Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- A minimum of 750 hours flying experience is highly desirable.
- Multi Engine Piston (MEP) Type Rated
- FATPL or CPL license
- Must be SC cleared or have the ability to attain an SC clearance.
- QFI experience is highly desirable.
Additional Information: -Salary: Competitive plus benefits -Job type: Permanent, full-time - Location: Durham Tees Valley Airport
- The safe operation of the aircraft in accordance with current legislation and company operations manuals
- Maintaining and demonstrating a sound understanding of modern air warfare tactics and capabilities
- Supporting worldwide detachments as required by the company
- Operating in support of adjacent contracts
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV. We are only able to consider applicants that already have UK working/living rights. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.