4 months ago
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date
3 months ago(1/3/2019 8:58 PM)
# of Openings
Do you have the fortitude, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude that personifies an aviation professional? If so, then you might be the kind of crewmember we’re looking for? Spirit is searching for a distinctive kind of person who will help define who we are, while transporting our customers to destinations in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America in our modern fleet of Airbus A320 Series aircraft. If you possess the desire and ingenuity to make Spirit the most-respected airline in the industry, then we will continue to endeavor to make Spirit a company where motivated crewmembers like you will continually love to work.
* Guarantee a safe and pleasant Spirit experience for all.
* Safely assist the Captain in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
* Display a passion for customer service and for bringing a refreshing perspective to the airline industry.
* 3,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
* 1,000 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
* Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
* Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License.
* FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
* Valid passport/documents with the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
* Legal right to work in the United States.
* 4,000 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
* 1,500 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
* A320 Type Rating.
* Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four Year College or University.
* Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
* Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
* Instructor/Check Airman experience.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it.*
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other applicable employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation because of age, sex (including pregnancy), race, national origin, disability, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.