Support the requirements of the business through the provision of timely, accurate and informative information.
To Identify informational need, collect, analyse and report information in order to support management in the decision-making process. Enable the development of strategic and financial plans.
.The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and implement “business decision models” which will drive business performance.
- Responsible for the completion of Finance reporting pack, and issue out to the business on a monthly basis.
- Attend daily operations stand ups to see where finance can positively impact the business, take actions and make them happen in a timely manner.
- Complete a month end review of the financials including variance analysis vs Flash, and communicate to senior leadership.
- Responsible for the budgeting and planning of the organisation along with weekly and quarterly forecasting.
- Complete half yearly impairment analysis and report out recommendations to the leadership team
- Support analysis of balance sheet, profit & loss Statement, cash flows, and other reports to summarise current and projected company financial position.
- Production of management report pack with full analysis of financial information, detailing variance analysis to budgets, forecasts, and prior year.
- Ensure that appropriate internal and external controls and financial accounting standards are being met during the preparation of month end journals and reports to safe guard the assets of the business.
- Use operational data to produce timely:
Analysis of the division’s performance including KPI’s.
Comparisons of performance between the individual locations.
Analysis of the forecasts / budgets of the business.
- Provide information requirements in conjunction with management and produce data for Quarterly operational reviews and budget presentation.
- Constantly seek ways of improving financial analysis to ease the transition from data to information.
Successful FP&A Manager will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in similar role; they will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in the use of MRP/ERP business operating systems. (Experience in use of Visual MRP/ERP operating system an advantage).
- Strong System capability and Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience of complex financial models, and use large data sets.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and be able to explain financial information to both financial and non-financial populations.
- Able to establish and develop business relationships across all functions.
- Able to embrace and actively support change in a rapidly progressive organisation.
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure, and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic environment whist managing competing priorities and ensuring completeness / accuracy of all estimates
To request a full job description or to apply, please send CV / covering application letter.
Deadline for completed and returned applications is 5pm on Friday 13 July 2018.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview ONLY if their application evidences the necessary skills and experience required for the essential criteria