5 months ago
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Fabrication finance team is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, team oriented, finance professional with excellent communication skills and financial acumen. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to partner with and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across Fabrication Business units who are responsible in making parts for various airplane models. The successful candidate will serve as the financial business partner for their assigned organization, and internal cross functional partners such as: Estimating and pricing, Business Operations, Engineering and the Finance executive leadership team.
The successful candidate will possess the ability lead the following major quarterly activities such as:
• Develop the financial forecast by quantifying major opportunities and risks (O&R’s) into the forecast
• Identify how financial O&R’s will impact the overall Fabrication financial statements
Major monthly deliverables include:
• Provide root cause analysis for dollar actuals vs. plan, and identifying staffing O&R’s associated with them
Major weekly deliverables include:
• Provide root cause analysis for staffing actuals vs. plan
• Meet with the assigned organization’s leader and his or her respective subordinates to review the overall financial plan
• Make recommendations based off business insight and experience
• Craft key messages to communicate the financial performance of respective organization to technical, and financial leadership
• Deliver standardized reports and robust analytical capability via meetings and interactive website/dashboard based applications
Supp Chn Mgmt, Finance& BusOps
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience working in a financial role
• 1+ years’ experience budgeting and forecasting
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Prior experience developing resources forecasts or estimates at completion
• Strong Excel and database skills
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize source data, create useful visualizations and provide actionable insight
Contingent Upon Program Award