Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role
: Financial Data Analyst
Pay: £27 per Hour Contract:
End date May 2019 Location:
Filton The role:
A vacancy has opened for a financial data analyst role with my client in Filton . The successful candidate will join the company controlling team to support a project involving detailed financial data analysis for multiple sites including UK/Germany/France/Spain to aid the ongoing development of higher quality financial information. Tasks
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Support in the creation of a detailed database to capture price information for the flow of interplant manufactured part movements through our financial systems, by analysing contractual data and/or historical information.
- Use of financial processes and tools.
- Basic project management.
- Basic technical knowledge in operational areas.
- Working with a variety of functions and stakeholders at the company in support of the overall data quality project
This role will involve working with sites across Europe and therefore availability to travel will be required.
Role intended to commence start Nov-2018, anticipated to be between 6-12 months. Skills
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Finance, or a related discipline.
- Experience of working with large quantities of data
- Basic understanding of contracts
- Proficient in all aspects of SAP (extraction, detailed analysis, material master)
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Proven ability to work in multifunctional environment including in a transnational organisation
- Negotiation level English language skills, other languages would be of benefit.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”