6 months ago
Join us in “Taking It Further”!
Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a difference? Are you passionate about aeronautics?
We have the opportunity for you!
L3 MAS, located in Mirabel (QC) is a subsidiary of L3 Technologies.
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, and the CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) aircraft. Our technical expertise also includes the repair and overhaul of aircraft components, first and third line aircraft maintenance, the design and manufacturing of aircraft parts for major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), and state-of-the-art technical publication solutions.
Choosing L3 MAS, it's being part of multidisciplinary work teams, it’s joining one of the major in-service support providers for the Royal Canadian Air Force, and it’s being part of an organization whose values – integrity, passion, respect, and balance – are at the heart of our daily actions. Join us in “Taking It Further”.
At L3 MAS you will:
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and be recognized for your impact;
* Enjoy a flexible work schedule allowing you to conciliate work-life balance;
* Participate in gathering sports and social activities organized by the staff for the staff;
* Have access to exclusive on-site services such as massotherapy, cafeteria with outdoor patio, fitness and language classes, seasonal tire change, annual vaccination clinic, charging stations for electric vehicles and more;
* Benefit from a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including a customizable group insurance plan that fits your needs and lifestyle, and a Group RRSP with contribution match-up.
* Under the Finance Director's supervision, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for setting up and monitoring a project to provide the necessary visibility in terms of planning, accounting and project costs control.
* Participate in the development of the master schedule and the overall project budget, as well as authorizing the work upon project funding approval;
* Conduct periodic monitoring such as: assessing overall performance of the project according to principles of project management, analyzing discrepancies between the baseline budget and schedule and, participating in the preparation of corrective actions;
* Assist the Project Manager with scope changes and risk management;
* Prepare various performance reports and carry out appropriate monthly financial analysis;
* Participate in the development of solutions and decision-making with the Project Manager.
* University degree in Finance or Business Administration combined with 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position (any equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered);
* Knowledge of SAP’s PS (Project System) module, or another Project Management software;
* Project Management (an asset);
* Proficiency of Excel, advanced level is required;
* Bilingualism written and spoken (English and French);
* Rigor, teamwork, analytical skills and business sense are required abilities;
* Ability to work in a context of accountability and autonomy.
Operational Requirements :
* Must be eligible for registration to the Controlled Goods Program;
* Must be eligible to obtaining and maintaining the government of Canada’s “Reliability” status and Level 2 (Secret) security clearance;
* Location not accessible via public transportation, car required.
At L3 MAS, we care about the principles of employment equity and we encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 MAS