Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Financial Accountant
Pay: £20.00 per Hour LTD company
Contract: 8am-5pm Monday- Friday, 37 hours a week, 6 Months Contract
Perform multiple accounting duties to ensure monthly reporting requirements are fulfilled within stipulated guidelines.
- Manage Clients group reporting system, ensure P&L and Balance Sheet are accurate and delivered to Group within required deadlines.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations are performed for general ledger accounts, manage the SAP TB.
- Key month end responsibilities including Intercompany Reconciliations, Balance sheet and P&L
- Co-ordinate month end activities within close liaison with our Cost Accounting team within given deadlines.
- Assist with Statutory Accounts preparation where required.
- Assistance with any improvement projects within the team.
- Timely and accurate posting of key financial accounting information
- Contribute to process improvement where needed
- Client Internal control guidelines are met in all general ledger transactions
- Ensure timely submission of group reporting via clients group reporting.
- Preparation of monthly group reporting and all commentaries.
- Ensure Clients Accounting instructions are adhered to.
- Perform nominated general ledger reconciliations and monitor and clear reconciling items
- Ensure timely reversal of month end journals
- Educated/Qualified to ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Microsoft Office - Particularly Excel & Word Essential.
- Experience in the Financial Accounting function in a large organisation is mandatory.
- Thorough grounding in book keeping, double entry and Financial Accounting principles.
- SAP experience is mandatory.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"