Oaklands Global is working with a leading Business Aviation company within the recruitment of an experienced Finance Systems Analyst with a strong systems and processes background to help the group deliver improved reporting in terms of speed, accuracy and relevance.
The Finance Systems Analyst will provide a link between finance and operations delivering high quality systems and financial operations data.
The Finance Systems Analyst will need to influence stakeholders across the business, working closely with local Controllers and Finance Directors and operational management. The role is based at Group and reports into the Group Financial Controller.
The main responsibilities of the position are;
- To ensure the finance systems are adequate to support the developing financial reporting requirements of the organisation.
- To ensure all group companies and operations have the systems and processes to report on an accurate and timely basis in line with group reporting requirements – specifically this will include bringing group reporting to a new agreed timeframe using current accounting systems
- To ensure that monthly reporting and controlling processes are robust and effective, with appropriate internal controls in place – to include reconciliations performed monthly on all accounts, appropriate authorization and sign off of accounts, appropriate segregation of duties and transaction support and documentation
- To develop a suite of Key Performance Indicators (financial and non-financial) to help understand key drivers and enhance business performance o Working closely with operations on development of non-financial KPIs o Enhance the delivery system in terms of time, accuracy and relevance
- To develop a Corporate Dash Board of key metrics both historical and forward looking to be available to key management
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA ideally with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
You will also be Systems proficient in Microsoft office Excel, Word and Powerpoint to an advance level and expertise in a variety of accounting and reporting software packages essential. Technically strong, with a wide range of financial and management accounting expertise essential.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex operating environment and engender confidence through your involvement with department heads, senior management and financial staff.
- Confident individual with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines.
- It is likely that the individual will currently be in a similar position, or a financial manager with a remit for managing financial IT systems.
Apply now as this position won’t be around for long, the position offers an excellent salary and benefits packaging including Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group and Health Scheme.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the EU
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.