Carbon60 have a new position for a number of Final Inspectors to work a 6 month contract based in Greater Manchester.
As a Final Inspector you will be required to perform Final/Release Inspections as required to ensure the compliance of specification requirements for the aerospace industry.
· Previous quality inspection experience within aerospace
· Working experience with Aerospace OEMs
· Experience with hand held Inspection tools
Summary of contract details:
· Start: ASAP
· Contract Length: 6 Months
· Location: Greater Manchester
· Hours: Basic hours of 36 per week + overtime available.
· Rate: £24 Per Hour Ltd (Paid into UK limited Company or PSL Umbrella company)
For more information regarding the Final Inspector Role in Greater Manchester, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.