about 1 month ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Field Service Engineers in Elk Rapids, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
The Field Service Engineer will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company by servicing through deterministic practices, the machine install base.
* Establish working relationships with current foreign and domestic customers to better service the product line
* Identify and troubleshoot a wide range of problems typically found on a CNC machine tool
* Complete a vast training schedule in order to come up to speed quickly and efficiently on the brand of CNC tool and cutter grinders
* Answer questions and provide effective phone support while in house to support our customer base
* Review, evaluate, and suggest areas within production where formal documentation and/or assembly practices need to be created
* Bring back and summarize important continuous improvement ideas from experiences in the field
* Assist in the assembly, startup, and testing of the machine tool line in order to maintain the production schedule and keep critical tasks moving forward
* Travel 40% – 60%
* Engineering Degree preferred but not a requirement
* 5+ years’ in a manufacturing/service environment
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Ability to communicate clearly with management and customers
* Strong work ethic with a focus on customer service
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
17 days ago
only 12 days until close
23 days ago
only 8 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
12 days ago
only 20 days until close