4 months ago
Field Service Engineer - TS/SCI - Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Req #: 213291
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking a cleared Army Intel Systems Field Service Technologist who supports the integration, deployment, fielding, installation and upgrade of Army intelligence systems for TROJAN at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Support an Army Intelligence Systems Developer
* Integrate, deploy, field, upgrade and maintain ground-based intelligence collection, dissemination and analysis systems
* Integrate, test and troubleshoot communications, collection and IT equipment
* Participate in site surveys, site requirements, site collection and site reviews; contribute to the development of site installation and deployment plans; contribute the development of site bill of materials, required hardware, required software and required mission applications
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* TS/SCI must be current and CI Poly must be obtainable
* Bachelors degree in a related field and 3+ years of intelligence systems experience (OR) Associates degree in a related field and 7+ years of intelligence systems experience (OR) 10+ years of intelligence systems experience (Related degree field includes: Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
DoD 8570 certification (Security+, Network+)
Experience with TROJAN, Prophet, DCGS, CESAS, TSCS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.