about 1 month ago
Field Engineer-min requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, etc)
Job ID: 459729BR Date posted: Nov. 01, City: Schriever AFB State: ColoradoProgram: C2BMC
Description:This position is located at Schriever AB, in Colorado Springs and is part of the Theater Deployment Systems (TDS) O&M team performing 24x7 site operations and maintenance on Temporary Duty (TDY) at a moment’s notice. Trips may be for a few days or up to 90 days at CONUS and OCONUS locations around the world. Candidate must be flexible with travel. Successful candidates will operate and maintain Windows, Unix, Networks, Communications, Crypto systems and equipment. Candidate will have Crypto Responsible Officer (CRO) responsibilities. When not deployed, candidate will support 24x7 shifts as a Computer Operations Support Analyst, NetDefender, Network Monitoring Analyst and/or Level 2 in the C2BMC Command Center (CCC) at the MDIOC. During MDA test events, candidate will deploy and install C2BMC systems to field sites and perform Operations and Maintenance, this includes setup of communication shelters perform preventative maintenance of Computer Hardware, Software and all associated equipment.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Position is normally Mon - Fri: may require on-call, evening and weekend support during system anomalies and or tests.
• Candidate must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II certification (Security +, etc).
• Experience in system and/or network administration (UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cisco).
• Proficiency in troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and emergency maintenance on hardware and software components.
• Experience in installation of hardware, software and information assurance patches.
- Knowledge of Tivoli service request manager and trouble ticket processes.
- Previous experience maintaining C2BMC systems.
- Working knowledge of the Air Defense Systems Integrator (ADSI)
- Basic understanding of TADIL J (Link 16)
- Knowledge of NSITE equipment
- Ability/willingness to perform maintenance on Air Conditioning and possibly Generator units
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: No Career Area: Miscellaneous Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 21 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
only 27 days until close