5 months ago
Jet Edge, a rapidly growing Part 135 Air Carrier and private aircraft management company, is seeking a customer service driven crew member to join our team. Overseen by a highly motivated leadership team, Jet Edge delivers excellence in customer flying experience, overall flight operations, and fleet management. We are currently operating a fleet of over 50 aircraft based in various worldwide locations including Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G200, G280, G-IV, G-V, and Global Express. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as company paid Life and AD&D with the option to buy-up. In addition, employees have the opportunity to participate in our 401K Plan with an employer match. We are also pleased to be among the first operators to offer the FAA ASAP program for pilots. Jet Edge is also IS-BAO stage III, AR/GUS Platinum, EJM authorized and Wyvern Wingman. Jet Edge is also KCM authorized.
We invite experienced pilots who meet the stated minimum education and experience requirements (see below) to apply. We currently have an opening in Van Nuys, California.
* Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic and international trip assignments operating under 14 CFR Part 91 and Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
* Greeting of passengers and assistance with passenger seating and luggage storage
* Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests and needs
* Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
* Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by Jet Edge policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91.
* Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
* Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
* Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
* Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
* Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
* Present a well-groomed appearance at all times.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements. Applicants who do not meet ALL of these minimum requirements at the time of application will not be considered.
* Falcon 2000 Type Rating Required
* At least 4,000 hours Total Time (Fixed Wing)
* 3000 hours Pilot-in-Command time
* 3000 hours Multi-Engine time
* Minimum 250 hours in type
* FAA 1st Class Medical
* Valid Passport
* Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot.
* Compliant with ICAO Annex I – 2.1.10 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.