7 months ago
Ampthill - Bedfordshire
Specific Job Description
The Facilities department at L.M Ampthill are looking for an experienced facilities engineer to assist with the data gathering and implementation of a new asset management system.
The tasks will include reviewing asset data, obtaining the manufacturers manuals for each asset, creation of a technical library of manuals, interpreting the manual content to create job plans for each asset and assigning periodicities.
This is primarily a desk based role but will potentially have some field review of data required.
Job Reference Number
6 months initial
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
We are looking for talented individuals with demonstrable experience in delivering complex, high value, critical components and services from suppliers. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path. Please note that the LMUK Ampthill working pattern is a 9 day fortnight with the site closed every second Friday.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Understanding of Asset Management systems principals
* Ability to interpret technical manuals to derive maintenance data
* Reasonably P.C literate in standard Microsoft Office packages
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
Nice to have:
* Experience of operating a CMMS system i.e. Maximo, EAM etc.
* An understanding of the technical and logistical requirements to carry out maintenance of industrial assets either from hands on experience or a supervisory/job planning role
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.