2 months ago
Boeing Global Services is seeking a Senior Level Facilities Analyst to support our business in Chantilly, VA.
• Receives and responds to internal and external customer requests for services or goods related to buildings, equipment and systems.
• Coordinates facilities activities with internal and external customers and suppliers of construction and maintenance services.
• Develops and documents specifications and monitors contractual/procedural commitments
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Technical Writing Statements of Work experience
• Operations and Maintenance experience
• SAP software program experience
• Ability to obtain a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Purchase requisition experience
• Database experience creating stock levels and reorder points
• Maintenance and Operations contract experience for equipment calibration and services
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent Upon Program Award