7 months ago
The Boeing Training Systems System Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) organization within Training Systems and Professional Services (T&PS) is seeking a Systems Engineer for our USAF F-22 Training Systems program.
The selected individual will have the opportunity to interact regularly with pilots, test and operational squadrons, the Program Office, and the user community of the nation's premier 5th gen air dominance fighter, the F-22 Raptor.
The selected individual will have responsibility for the total product life cycle of the Pilot Training Software from requirements definition, system design, system development, systems integration, system test and system support. The selected individual will be part of the Systems Engineering team responsible for integrating Pilot Training Software updates, supporting installations in the development lab and at customer training sites, and ensuring technical correctness and consistency of products and services.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
Must have an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* U.S. Citizenship is required for the F-22 program. This position requires the applicant be able to obtain special program access.
* Ability to work collaboratively to reach decisions that are mutually acceptable to multiple engineering and support teams
* Basic knowledge of software development processes
* Basic knowledge of hardware-software integration
* Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or other Agile development
* Experience with requirement management tools (DOORS, JIRA, MBSE, etc)
* Experience writing verification procedures for requirements
* Experience with configuration management tools
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Active Secret Clearance
* Basic knowledge of training systems architecture using COTS PCs running Windows and Linux
* The ability to troubleshoot network and hardware issues effectively
* Experience with software development of models and simulations in a development and/or production environment
* Experience working with a United States Air Force customer
* Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award