5 months ago
* As an expert he/she should understand business process and multi techo architecture including interfaces between ERP SAP and Cloud. In the Application Services department, he/she needs to have a strong customer focusing. The technologies/frameworks used are : Angular, PrimeNG, Mulesoft, SPlunk, AWS.
* As the concerned domain is providing Application Services to Aircraft Manufacturing and production he/she should understand the business criticality and priority.
* The candidate will work in an international, distributed and multi-functional team; using agile mind-set and methodology.
Qualification & Experience:
* Graduate with 5+ years of experience in Software development.
* Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in Support or customer service.
* Skills in supply chain processes in an industrial context
* ITIL certified
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Customer facing skill. Worked with European customers
* Provide best in class level of service to Airbus internal customers
* Understand business processes and technical architecture of Airbus application portfolio
* Perform deep root cause analysis and performance improvement
* Identify and propose service improvement
* Provide expertise support to the full chain of support
* Communicate on specific technical topic
* Train support team members
* Success Metrics
* Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
* Solve issues on time and in quality
* Propose and implement service improvement
* Achieve the customer satisfaction