about 1 year ago
Expert “Development and Airline Cooperation”
Ref.No: EDP, Deadline for submission of documents: 31-08-2017
Description and requirements:
As an Expert “Development and Airline Cooperation” you will be expected to:
* prepare, implement, apply and update Interline, Special Prorate and Code-share agreements;
* identify the potential and propose for new partnerships;
* correspond with partner airlines on a daily basis;
* work closely with a pricing expert to ensure optimal tariffs are created based on the provisions of the existing agreements with partner airlines;
* monitor the market development and analyze the strategies of the competition.
* minimum 2 year experience in an airline or travel agency;
* experience/ internship in an international company;
* Amadeus certificate;
* excellent command of English language;
* excellent communication skills;Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
* analytical, proactive.
Please submit cover letter and a CV using the form below or bring it personally in our HR department, located on the 10th floor in Bulgaria Air Head Quarters, located at 1 “Brussels” Blvd. Our HR department is working with visitors between 11:00 and 12:00 or between 15:00 and 16:00 on a business day.