7 months ago
Within Boeing Global Services, this position is assigned to the Fighter/DLA Supply Chain Execution organization. The successful candidate will be expected to assist in the execution of delivery requirements for Fighter and DLA customers. The candidate will ensure customer requirements are executable and authorized in a timely manner, and work with various functions to ensure product is delivered on time to customers. This position will assist in identification and resolution of supply chain management constraints, discrepancies, and risks that impact on-time delivery and revenue capture. Additionally, this position will assist in monitoring performance metrics, perform trend analysis and take mitigating action to meet performance objectives. The assignment will require the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure strong financial performance and on-time delivery of Spares contracts. The desired candidate will have strong data analysis capabilities, and a customer focus for delivering quality products on time while ensuring internal business goals are met.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's degree and typically 2-3 or more years of related work experience, or a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Ability to analyze and interpret performance data from multiple systems and functions.
* Experience with reviewing and validating complex documents with attention to detail and cycle time.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross functionally.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of basic supply chain concepts.
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Contingent Upon Program Award