2 months ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Software Engineer - Training Systems Capability, in the St. Louis, MO area.
The qualified candidate will have experience in several of the following areas:
* Prior tactical aircraft experience
* Avionics Architectures
* Ethernet networks, network design, programming and services
* Real-time operating systems and development of real-time software
* Threat definitions and capabilities and modeling of same
* Knowledge of DMO, DIS Protocols, and IEEE SISO standards
* Link-16 networks and message formats and protocols, Link-16 signal simulators
* Avionics capabilities and interfaces and modeling of same
* Electronic Warfare capabilities, interfaces and modeling of same
* Air-to-Air or Air-to-Ground weapons and interfaces and modeling of same
* C, C++, Ada, OpenGL programming languages. Qt user interface framework, Perl, GLStudio
* ClearCase, Windows, Linux/Red Hat/CentOS, MS Visual Studio, VersionOne
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
* Bachelor's and 10 or more years' experience or an advanced degree (Master's or PHD) and 7 or more years’ experience.
* 10+ years of professional experience in Software Development.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
* Professional experience with C++, C#, and/or Java.
* Agile, Kanban, Lean, automated testing and/or continuous integration.
* Product Owner and/or Scrum Master.
* Automated testing, and/or continuous integration.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award