Corendon Airlines Europe is a new established and dynamic airlines company in Malta and is looking for experienced Cabin Crew Members to be based in Hurghada.
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our new established airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
· At least a high school education degree,
· Initial Safety Training Attestation or Initial Training Certificate issued under EU-Reg. 1178 / 2011 in the latest version,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable),
· Height between 170-185 cm for male candidates and between 165-180 cm for female candidates. Height has to be in proportion with weight,
· Immaculate appearance,
· Minimum 20-years-old,
· Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements,
· Able to swim,
· Holder of a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travelling,
· Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated,
· Strong representation skills and advanced customer satisfaction awareness,
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
· With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company.
· The employment will be within the scope of the Maltese Labour Law.
· The company conversion trainings will start in 15th March 2018.
· The flight operations will start after conversion training
· We offer you a contract until 31st October 2018 which can be extended based on your performance and the operational requirements.
If the above mentioned opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your current CV along with a latest profile picture and a copy of your Cabin Crew Attestation.