GPSI’s North American & International Supply Chain services is hiring Supply Chain Expeditor to work in Austria. Our client is specialized in aircraft components, engine nacelles and aircraft flight control systems.
In this position, you will be responsible for the verification and tracking of purchase orders with vendors for a wide variety of commodities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Follow up with vendors on placed purchase orders, ensuring orders are received and processed in a timely fashion.
* Manage a large amount of purchase orders at any given point
* Collect shipment information, including tracking numbers and expected arrival dates.
* Act as the primary liaison with vendors on issues that arise due to shipment of materials.
* Update buyers and other members of Supply Chain team of any issues arising that would delay shipment/receipt of parts.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
* Comfort working with multiple deadlines and managing multiple priorities concurrently
* Strong MS Excel skills required
* Ability to speak with vendors and customers
* Strong organisation skills required
* Knowledge of communication and computing or automation products
* Have at Least 1 – 3 years related industry experience preferred.
* Fluent in English