Executive Search Consultant
Carbon60 has an immediate requirement for an experienced Executive Search consultant. The position comes via our continued growth and success placing senior level roles on both a national and international basis.
The ideal candidate will have recruitment experience from an Aviation, Engineering or Technical sector. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate well and motivate others. We feel this role will suit a recruiter with a strong track record of success in their career to date, ideally in executive search.
· Prepare thorough and accurate assignment briefs and candidate reports
· Compile short lists for interview through a combination of headhunting, networking, online sourcing and advertising techniques
· Co-ordinate interviews and prepare shortlisted candidates for the process
· Map markets and headhunt the best talent to deliver the best results
· Meet senior directors and both candidates and clients
· Interview high level senior executives
· Sell to clients face to face and over the telephone.
· Uncapped OTE
· Competitive market bonus scheme
· Birthday day off, 23 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays - holiday increases for every year of service to a maximum of 28 days
· The option to buy and sell holiday to a maximum of 5 days
· We offer genuine career prospects and training
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Eamonn OCruthuir on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.