3 months ago
Executive Safety Data Management
Manager, Safety Data Management
CEO - Safety Data Management
* Performs day-to-day execution of the Corporate Safety Information System (CSIS) accordance to Corporate Safety Management Manual (CSMM) and Corporate Safety Departmental Manual (CDM); both for Safety Reporting & Compliance/ Quality Assurance.
* Provide overall CSIS monitoring and tracking of safety occurrences including Air, Ground and Hazard to ensure necessary actions can be determined to reduce the operational risk or issues highlighted by MAB personnel;
* To formulate strong relationship with Safety Anchor Person (SAP) and other safety personnels via Safety Report Review Forum (SRRF) inorder to achieve high percentage of timely investigations/ assessments closure and effective actions are taken;
* Production of safety analysis and trend to identify any critical issues within operations subsequently communicate with relevant department for immediate corrective and preventive actions;
* Constantly improving of the safety reporting channel (ie. Safety Form /Whatsapp, Mobile Apps etc...) in order to inculcate Positive Open Reporting Culture within MAB organisation;
* Responsible to provide the necessary CSIS administrative and training to ensure competency of the Safety Personnel including SAPs are accordance to CSMM.
Qualification & Working Experience
Degree in IT /Mathematic/ Science/ Engineering/ Business related discipline with minimum 0-2 years working experience and have general knowledge of :
* Corporate Safety Information System (CSIS), and/or
* General knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS), and/or
* Good understanding of Aviation Safety, and/ or
* Tertiary qualifications are preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
* Good communications skills – written and verbal, in English and Bahasa Melayu;
* Good presentation and training skills;
* Good interpersonal skills with pleasant personality;
* Meticulous, disciplined, firm, resourceful and innovative.
* To obtain sufficient information on safety incident/ accident for onward recticfication expecially for report received via WhatsApp and Safety Line;
* Driving the completion of investigations and action items by Business Units to reduce overall safety risk in operations;
* To ensure CSIS is fully utilised by users within the organization.