Executive – Revenue Accounting (Contractual role for 1 yr on third party)
Be part of the team responsible for day to day revenue collection and ledger reconciliation.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Operations Management * Record revenue collection entries in SAP within 2 working days from receipt. * Reconcile and clear all customer & revenue ledger accounts in SAP within 2 working days from recording of collection entry. * Report and resolve promptly all discrepancies identified during reconciliation.
* Closely coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders on matters related to revenue reconciliation. * Proactively escalate all unresolved discrepancies to AM – Revenue Accounting.
* Ensure all assignments from the AM - Revenue Accounting are completed on time. * Deputize for the AM - Revenue Accounting whenever required.
* Commerce graduate degree from a recognised university. * Good understanding of accounting concepts. * Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills. * Strong written and oral communication skills. * Proficiency in MS Office applications.