3 months ago
Executive Maintenance Planner
Technical & Planning Manager
MW - Engineering
To ensure MASwings aircraft maintennance program, reliability, maintenance planning, engineering activities and aircraft records are controlled as required by the company and DCA Part M Subpart G requirements.
1) Plan, coordinate and monitor Modification on aircraft and Component on MASwings fleet within the established schedule and in the most economical and efficient manner. Plan, coordinate and monitor any Component removal due to maintenance requirement within the established schedule.
2) To manage the total Line check and Out of Phase tasks from pre-planning stage to post completion in the most effective and efficient manner within the Approved Maintenance Practices.
3) To plan, coordinate and control all midterm and short term Aircraft Scheduling activities in the most efficient and economical manner to satisfy regulatory and commercial requirement.
4) Plan, coordinate and control the aircraft maintenance activities of MAB aircraft to enable the accomplishment of maintenance requirements within the established schedule and in the most conomical and efficient manner.
5) To manage, administer Planning functions and represent Planning on MASwings aircraft checks inducted into MAB EMD hangar or contracted Part-145 Maintenance Repair Organization base, whilst ensuring compliance to relevant Aviation Authorities requirements from pre-planning stage to post-completion in the most effective and efficient manner within the Approved Maintenance Practices.
Qualification & Experience
Degree/License Aircraft Engineer with at least 2 years experience with some exposure in management role.
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of relevant type of aircraft system
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge on Engineering Operations and Quality System
Familiarity with company policies, procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
1. Data accuracy for analysis
2. Plan and coordinate maintenance planning tasks
3. Identify and review potential aircraft reliability